problem with PicLan-IP
h***@hotmail.fr
2014-07-24 15:38:26 UTC
Hello, I installed PicLan-IP Version 2.1.1 Build 2006-03-11 for OpenQM GPL.
But when I want start the server (with PLIP-START), I have the message "error connecting to socket server - Error calling connect - 111"
Is there someone which know what do please?
Rob Allen
2014-07-25 16:37:20 UTC
I don't know anything about PicLan, but I know that you can find more help in the Google Group called "Pick and Multivalue Databases" and in the LinkedIn groups "Pick" and "Multivalue".

Rob
helios
2014-08-18 05:17:26 UTC
Post by h***@hotmail.fr
Hello, I installed PicLan-IP Version 2.1.1 Build 2006-03-11 for OpenQM GPL.
But when I want start the server (with PLIP-START), I have the message "error connecting to socket server - Error calling connect - 111"
Is there someone which know what do please?
compiled the soft is the solve the probleme