FILEMAKER PRO QUESTION
m***@gmail.com
2014-01-29 18:40:21 UTC
Filemaker Pro is currently being used to tuck away information about
customers that are ordering on the Internet from the UCI BOOKSTORE, IRVINE
CA.
Is there anything more proficient than Filemaker?
We currently have problems when exporting more than one field from
filemaker and we are reaching the size limit on the current database we
have built in Filemaker :(.
We have a pick database for most purposes in the bookstore such as the
usual special orders, books, sales etc. but not a particular module for
internet type of information, this is why filemaker pro was chosen for
this purpose.
Please delete request of outdated conversation !
Gene Buckle
2014-01-30 17:44:26 UTC
To: mgrector
From Newsgroup: comp.databases.pick
Filemaker Pro is currently being used to tuck away information about
customers that are ordering on the Internet from the UCI BOOKSTORE, IRVINE
CA.
Is there anything more proficient than Filemaker?
We currently have problems when exporting more than one field from
filemaker and we are reaching the size limit on the current database we
have built in Filemaker :(.
We have a pick database for most purposes in the bookstore such as the
usual special orders, books, sales etc. but not a particular module for
internet type of information, this is why filemaker pro was chosen for
this purpose.
Please delete request of outdated conversation !
Sorry, that's not how Usenet works.

g.
--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.91
The Retro Archive - telnet://bbs.retroarchive.org
m***@gmail.com
please delete or hide outdated conversation from google search results
Gene Buckle