Has anyone used the Rocket DISCOVER product with MV?
Ross Ferris
2016-10-11 23:06:29 UTC
Received a flyer on the product today & was wondering if anyone has actually wired this up & used against D3 or U2? I recall getting first info on this product 12-18 months ago, but was too early & I don't believe they "really" had MV connectivity working at the time
wjhonson
2018-01-31 16:42:03 UTC
Post by Ross Ferris
Received a flyer on the product today & was wondering if anyone has actually wired this up & used against D3 or U2? I recall getting first info on this product 12-18 months ago, but was too early & I don't believe they "really" had MV connectivity working at the time
I would also like to know the answer to this.