your skills mean nothing
sfdxzss
2013-07-13 23:09:22 UTC
unless you play their game

the controllers - people like elkie holland - gravagno

own

thats why I destroyed this place

you fucking vermin
Gene Buckle
2013-07-22 15:01:05 UTC
To: sfdxzss
From Newsgroup: comp.databases.pick
unless you play their game
the controllers - people like elkie holland - gravagno
own
thats why I destroyed this place
You destroyed nothing, you mentally imbalanced, rogering tosspot.

I keep hoping BT will pull your account so you can stop spewing your
ongoing mental collapse all over the Internet.

g.
--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.91
The Retro Archive - telnet://bbs.retroarchive.org
wjhonson
2013-08-13 01:30:42 UTC
Rogering ? What does that mean
Ross Ferris
2013-08-16 06:55:27 UTC
Post by wjhonson
Rogering ? What does that mean
this is what I found when I copy/pasted into address bar :

rogering
Web definitions
An act of sexual intercourse, especially one that is rough.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rogering