recycle this newsgroup for zombieware discussion?
Frank Winans
2013-09-20 14:07:26 UTC
In that there is a google discussion group for pick stuff, all flavors,
should we also post about r83 / ap_pro / ap_nat / ap_sco / compusheet / etc
zombieware in that group, or put it here? And some posters there seem to
dislike PROC pretty intensely, like a flinch reaction; should PROC
discussion
go to the new group or maybe be demoted to this relic cdp instead? I cannot
think there'd be much volume in any of the above topics, of course...
Gene Buckle
2013-09-23 19:00:55 UTC
To: Frank Winans
From Newsgroup: comp.databases.pick
In that there is a google discussion group for pick stuff, all flavors,
should we also post about r83 / ap_pro / ap_nat / ap_sco / compusheet / etc
zombieware in that group, or put it here? And some posters there seem to
dislike PROC pretty intensely, like a flinch reaction; should PROC
discussion
go to the new group or maybe be demoted to this relic cdp instead? I cannot
think there'd be much volume in any of the above topics, of course...
I see no reason not to discuss any MV related thing here.

When Crazy McGigglepants (Dan) shows up and spews his weird, just ignore him.

g.
--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.91
The Retro Archive - telnet://bbs.retroarchive.org