Whereabouts of the Ultimate Plus (Ult+) DBMS
Paddy
2008-12-19 23:33:02 UTC
I'd like to contact whoever has the rights to the old Ultimate Plus
DBMS or whoever is still selling it, for that matter.

Does anyone know how to reach that party?

This is actually fairly important. Please reply if you have any idea.

Thank you in advance.

John Racine
President and CEO, Racine Enterprises Inc.
Home of Purveyor Software and the BuildingBlocks4GL
***@purveyorsoftware.com
http://www.purveyorsoftware.com
http://examples.purveyorsoftware.com
Ross Ferris
http://www.nextechfl.com/index.php/products/ult-plus
Tronic
2008-12-22 10:13:57 UTC
Ult-Plus operating environment is a mature, well-structured database
system capable of supporting thousands of users on a single server.
The environment consists of a relational database management system
with Basic and query language. This product runs on several Unix based
hardware platforms i.e.: RS6000 IBM machines running AIX, Intel based
Enterprise servers running SCO Unix and HP9000 with HP/UX operating
system.

The current development effort includes Ult-Plus portability to Intel
based Linux servers (the development is done on Fedora), but in the
future will run on a several other Linux distributions as well.

Several plug-in modules, used in E-Commerce integration as well as
office task automation, support UltPlus database. They use state of
the art seamless XML communication and data access thru network file
sharing, to manage time-consuming tasks in a timely and efficient
fashion.

The scalability of Ult-Plus, the numerous commercial applications
available and a variety of seamless plug-in modules, make our product
a serious contender in the database World.
grs
nerdmmm
2008-12-23 17:28:38 UTC
Post by Paddy
I'd like to contact whoever has the rights to the old Ultimate Plus
DBMS or whoever is still selling it, for that matter.
Does anyone know how to reach that party?
This is actually fairly important.  Please reply if you have any idea.
Thank you in advance.
John Racine
President and CEO, Racine Enterprises Inc.
Home of Purveyor Software and the BuildingBlocks4GL
Hi John, my name is Max Rosa from Nextech Products, formerly OSS. We
all all rights to ALL Ultimate products including UltPlus. You can
contact us at 561-703-1539 (direct number) or our offices at
561-721-1870. you can also find out additional infomation at our
website www.nextechfl.com .